Wednesday, October 3, 2007

On a douch bag scale, from one to ten, my coworker is the new ten.

Never could I have imagined someone like him existed. Our first few days of working together I simply brushed him off as a ‘one upper’, but as our time together grew painfully longer, I realized he is so much more then that.

The guys here at work joke with me about my ‘thick’ northern accent (I still say I don’t have an accent) and the various stereotypes of Wisconsin, which I happen to fill perfectly. Well this here db will go on for ever on how Iowa State University is so much superior then any education that anyone could possibly receive in Wisconsin. The day that he tied to lecture me on how I cannot compare ISU’s ¼ ASABE tractor design team with ours at UWRF because ISU is so much superior (even though we beat them in almost all of the design catagories, just not overall because we never pulled). This is the moment when he became more then just a one upper, he’s also a pompous asshole.

So how he is now maxing out the douch bag scale? He is sick, and he came to work sick, he has yet to take a day off. So now he has made his cubical mate sick, and therefore his cube mate's wife and kids sick. And me, he has made me sick. And what did he say when I told him everyone was gettign sick including me, he said that he is having alergies. One other guy at work has a weak immune system becuase he had Malaria at one point in time, so he has allergy problems year round. But Mr. Douch Bag is coughing, not sneezing at all, and has a cold

No comments: