Monday, August 13, 2007

Saturday I headed over to Debuqe to meet up with the grandfolks. They have been taking me to the dog races there since I can remember, I pick the dogs, grandpa bets on my behalf. Well for the first time IN MY LIFE I lost almost every bet I placed. No, wait, I did loose every bet I placed. I would have won one but the gotard at the ticket counter bet on the wrong dog. Can't win everytime I guess.

Sunday I did the usual, head over to Leighton. My manager Ed built an RC car race track. I don't mean little radio controlled cars, I mean ones that run on Nitros. Since I dont' have a car, or a life, I am the track official. I get paid every once in a while too, when there is a tournament.

In new news I am heading up to RF on September 4th, for our 1/4 scale meeting Sept. 5th.

No comments: